If you’re at SABCS, we’ve put together a list of sessions of interest to Metastatic Patients.
- Methods in BC clinical research 11am-12:45pm. Stars at night 3&4
- Methods in BC clinical research 12:45pm-2:15pm. Stars at night 3&4
- multilevel influences on BC disparities 12:45-2:15pm. Stars at night 1&2
- Androgen, Progesterone and Glucocorticoid Receptors: Drivers of Breast Tumor Progression or Reprogramming of Steroid Receptors During Breast Tumor Progression 4:30pm-6:00pm. Stars at night 3&4.
- CTCs and liquid biopsy 4:30pm-6:00pm.. Stars at night 1&2
- Sacituzumab govitecan (IMMU-132), an anti-Trop-2-SN-38 antibody-drug conjugate, as ≥3rd-line therapeutic option for patients with relapsed/refractory metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (mTNBC): efficacy results11am-12pm. Hall 3
- ABCF/AACR class12-1:15pm. Room 221
- DIRECT ACTION outside Komen award lecture1:45pm-2:15pm. Hall 3
- Komen lecturesThe Development of Synthetic Lethal Treatments for Cancer Alan Ashworth, PhD, FRS;Molecular Diversity of Human Breast Cancer: Biologic and Therapeutic Implications Dennis J. Slamon, MD, PhD 2:15-3:15pm. Hall 3
- results from MONALESSA7 4-5pm. Hall 3
- Spotlight on endocrine resistance 7:00am – 9:00am. Stars at night 3&4
- spotlight on novel drugs for HER2+ 7:00am – 9:00am. Stars at night 1&2
- GS3-06. Long-term follow-up of CALGB 40502/NCCTG N063H (Alliance): A randomized phase III trial of weekly paclitaxel (P) compared to weekly nanoparticle albumin bound nab-Paclitaxel (NP) or ixabepilone (IX) +/- bevacizumab as first-line therapy for locally recurrent or metastatic breast cancer 10:45am-11:00am. Hall 3
- GS3-07. Genome-wide copy number analysis of chemotherapy-resistant metastatic triple-negative breast cancer from cell-free DNA 11:00amam-11:15am. Hall 3
- Spotlight on endocrine therapy 5-7pm. Stars at night 1&2.
- Spotlight on immune oncology 5-7pm. Stars at night 3&4.
- Genentech advocacy briefing 7:30pm-9:00pm. Biga on the Banks: 203 S St Mary’s St, San Antonio, TX 78205, United States
- immunomedics/cascadian HER2CLIMB 7:30pm-8:30pm. Marriott Plaza San Antonio: 555 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78205, United States
- Spotlight on Landscape of Mutations in MBC 7:00am – 9:00am. Stars at night 3&4
- Spotlight on male bc (& other topics) 7:00am – 9:00am. Stars at night 1&2
- Food and Drug Administration pooled analysis of outcomes of older women with hormone-receptor positive metastatic breast cancer treated with a CDK4/6 inhibitor as initial endocrine based therapy 10:45-11:45am. Hall 3
- Debate: All women diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer should undergo next generation sequencing?1-2pm. Hemisfair 2&3
- Mechanisms of Early Dissemination, Dormancy and Metastasis 1-2pm. Stars at night 3&4
- The benefit of abemaciclib in prognostic subgroups: An exploratory analysis of combined data from the MONARCH 2 and 3 studies 3:30pm-3:45pm. Hall 3.
- GS6-05. Gain-of-function kinase library screen identifies FGFR1 amplification as a mechanism of resistance to antiestrogens and CDK4/6 inhibitors in ER+ breast cancer 4:15pm-4:30pm. Hall 3.
- GS6-07. EMBRACA: A phase 3 trial comparing talazoparib, an oral PARP inhibitor, to physician’s choice of therapy in patients with advanced breast cancer and a germline BRCA mutation 4:45pm-5:00pm. Hall 3.